Sustainable forest management (FSC)
Forest Stewardship CouncilTM(FSCTM): Grandis Timber became the first forestry company in Cambodia to receive Forest Stewardship Council certification in 2012. FSC has earned a reputation as the world’s most rigorous and credible forest certification system
- The mission of the Forest Stewardship Council is to support environmentally appropriate, socially beneficial, and economically viable management of the world’s forests.
- FSC develops supports and promotes international, national and provincial standards in line with its mission; evaluates, accredits and monitors certification bodies which verify the use of FSC standards; provides training and information; and promotes the use of products that carry the FSC logo.
- Pre-Audit – Dec 2012
- Initial Certification Audit – Apr 2013
- 1st Surveillance Audit – May 2014
- 2nd Surveillance Audit – Aug 2015
- 3rd Surveillance Audit – Jun 2016
- 4th Surveillance Audit _ June 2017
- 5th Surveillance Audit _ April 2018
- 1st surveillance Audit_ Jan 2019
- 2nd Surveillance Audit_ June 2020
- 3rd Surveillance Audit_Dec 2021